100 Set/Sets per Month urine analyzer manufacturer
Packaging & Delivery
G.W./carton: 9.6 kg
carton size:49*49*42 cm
FOB Dalian Beijing etc
1 - 3
4 - 10
To be negotiated
Merydi Semi-automated Urine Analyzer W-600 with Touch Screen for heavy workload hospitals
A urinalysis is a common test that's done for several reasons:
To check your overall health. Your doctor may recommend a urinalysis as part of a routine medical exam, pregnancy checkup, pre-surgery preparation, or on hospital admission to screen for a variety of disorders, such as diabetes,kidney disease and liver disease.
To diagnose a medical condition. Your doctor may suggest a urinalysis if you're experiencing abdominal pain, back pain, frequent or painful urination, blood in your urine, or other urinary problems. A urinalysis may help diagnose the cause of these symptoms.
To monitor a medical condition. If you've been diagnosed with a medical condition, such as kidney disease or a urinary tract disease, your doctor may recommend a urinalysis on a regular basis to monitor your condition and treatment.
W-600 is a quick and simple solution for the analysis or urine, which is used in clinical laboratories.
1. just place the strips on the holder at any time. Doesn't need to consider the reaction time.
2. The analyzer checks the strips and transmits the strips to be tested then prints the results automatically.
3. Easy operation via touch screen.
4. High throughput
5. It has the ability to read up to 500 test strips in an hour.
6. waste container for used test strips
7. External barcode reader connectivity
8. The machine offers multiple languages depending on your requirement.
9.Built-in thermal printer
10.Strip type flexibility : 10,11,12 parameters
Analyze type Semi-automatic
Reaction principle High luminosity cold light source reflection determination
12 Test items Leucocytes, nitrite, urobilinogen,protein,pH, blood, specific gravity,asorbic acid,ketone, bilirubin, glucose, microalbumin