This product is composed of the glass fiber strips of monoclonal antibody against luteinizing hormone (LH), anti-mouse IgG solid cellulose nitrate membrane and the bonders of absorptive colloidal gold - monoclonal antibody against LH. It adopts the principles of double antibody sandwich method and immunochromatography to test the LH in the urine.
Specimen Collection: The sample must be collected once each day in one of the urine cups in the kit. Use a new cup each day. For best results, try to collect urine at about the same time each day when conducting the tests. The liquid intake should be reduced for two hours before collecting the urine. The urine can be stored at room temperature for up to 8 hours or in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Do not freeze. If sample was refrigerated, it must be equilibrated to room temperature before testing.
Before the use please prepare a timer. 1,The Ovulation test is formulated for use with fresh urine specimens. Urinecup should be used to collect specimens.
2,Remove the strip from the foil wrapper.
3,Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow end pointing toward the urine. Do not cover the urine over the MAX (maximum) line. You may take the strip out after a minimum of 10 seconds in the urine and lay the strip flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface.
4,Read the result within 10 minutes.
5,Discard the test device after single use in the dustbin.
Warnings & Precautions For in vitro diagnostic use only
1.When uses this product ,you should not take the hCG or the LH medicine which may influence the test result,moreover, In pregnancy, menopause or use of prophylactic drugs during the test ,the result will not normal.
2. As with all diagnostic tests, a definitive diagnostic should not be based on the results of a single test, but should only be made by the physician after all clinical and lab findings have been evaluated.
3.Read directions for use carefully before performing this test. Pay attention to the position of the C and T line.
4. Do not use the kit beyond the labeled expiry date.
5. Do not reuse the test devices. Discard it in the dustbin after single use.
6. Do not use if pouch is damaged or opened.
7. Do not touch the membrane area.
8. Once open the pouch, the test device should be used immediately. Prolonged exposure to ambient humidity will cause product deterioration.
9. Treat urine samples and used devices as if they are potentially infectious. Avoid contact with skin.
Diagnostic kits Free Sample Pregnancy Lh Test Strip And Ovulation Tests Kit
Strip, Cassette, Midstream
Used for early diagnosis of Pregnancy
Urine / Serum
10 20 25 30 40 50 mIu/ml
2.5mm 3.0mm 4.0mm 4.5mm 5mm
24months from the date of manufacture
Strip:50pcs/box, 3000pcs/ctn Cassette: 40pcs/box, 2000pcs/ctn Midstream: 20pcs/poly bag or 1pc/box
L/C T/T Western Union, Papal are all available
OEM and your private label is available
Packaging & Shipping
Standard Packing: 100 strip in one box 40 cassettes in one box
1) Methods: By sea or by air, as customer required. 2) Delivery time: Depend on ordering quantity, normally is 15 days after receive deposit.
Q1: Can I have a sample for our testing?
A1: Yes, stock samples are available and free by freight collect.
Q2: What is sample ready time?
A2: Usually 3-5 days, since it was produced against specific demands to guarantee most fresh.
Q3: What about the payment methods?
A3: 1) 100% T/T advance.
2) 50% T/T advance, balance before delivery
3) Irrevocable L/C at sight
Q4 : What's your delivery time?
A4: Usually 25-35 days after receiving the deposit.
Q5: Can I print our logo on the package?
A5: Yes, we can do custom printing.
Q6: What's your MOQ of each product?
A6: Lowest MOQ but price is different for different quantity.